Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Trying again.

Once again, I am trying to blog.  I have enjoyed other's blogs but really never feel I have anything to share.  No words of wisdom or nifty things I have tried.  BUT, here it goes.
I finished a sock!  Yes, one sock.  By means of a sock loom and a hank of yarn, I now own a homecrafted sock.  Too bad that I have 2 feet.  This sock is cute.  Pretty one might even say.  Especially since I used a self-patterning yarn.  It is soft and pretty.  (SEE below)



But, I need to have webbed toes on my one sock. You see well--take a look. See what I mean.  I haven't done the toe seam as of yet..but. 
Oh, that is the sock loom and hook.  I think I will try again. Have any ideas as to what I might do with one sock that needs a web-toed foot? 

1 comment:

  1. Don't sell yourself short...you have lots of words of wisdom and nifty ideas to share! I'm looking forward to reading your new blog!

    The sock looms intrigue me, but I think I'll be sticking to my DPN's for socks. I'll be anxious to see your finished pair!

    ReplyDelete