Thursday, April 21, 2011

Reliving my Childhood

Aahhh, Sisterhood!  I had a milestone BD recently-actually 1/2 yr. ago.  Being able to share time with my sister brought back so many memories.  Her gift of a basket with nostalgic items got me thinking and E-Baying.   The result is additions to my 'toy family'.  Here they are.

If you are as old as I am you may know these ladies as Ginny dolls.  Our little blondie has the bent knees, just like the ones Jane and I owned.  But, I could not resist the dark haired beauties.  And the price was right.I am now awaiting a CD with patterns so these ladies will have a wardrobe.  Just like the one my Mom (Mrs. Santa) sewed for us so long ago.  Jane and I both have Grandgirls.  I just hope they like having an 8" Ginny as much as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment